Join The Mobile Revolution
Join The Mobile Revolution -Text
Almost all adults keep cell phones with them all day and night!
73% actually want tο receive offers & coupons οn cell phones!
Customers that you keep regular contact with spend 67% more!
97% of text messages аrе read within minutes!
YES, Text Message SMS Marketing has become the easiest, fastest
& most cost effective way to market to customers – bar none.
Find below what Business Link . Gov have to say
Generate business from your
Text messages or short messaging service (SMS) messages are the messages that people send from their mobile phones.
Text messaging is growing at an enormous rate. One of the primary reasons behind this growth is that text messaging has become increasingly used as a business tool.
Text messaging enables information to be sent to groups of people quickly and conveniently in much the same way as email, making it an increasing popular e-marketing channel.
Advantages of SMS marketing
- The personal nature of mobile phones make SMS marketing a very powerful tool.
- Most people take their mobile phones everywhere – meaning they can be effective for time sensitive messages.
- People tend to read virtually every text they get – unlike junk mail, spam or adverts which can be ignored.
- Your message has to be short – you do not have much space to get your message across.
- People respond negatively to unwanted texts. Make sure you have their permission to send them texts and that your SMS marketing complies with privacy and data protection rules.
- People are wary of responding to SMS messages due to an increase in fraudulent messages. Under the E-commerce Regulations, you are required to make it clear who the message is from.
Potential disadvantages of SMS marketing
You will need to employ a mobile phone agency to send out the texts for you. Companies tend to price their services by packages – so check their delivery rates, try before you buy, and make sure the support services are satisfactory. You can also brand your messages so you send messages from your company name, not just your number, while the development of 3G (third generation) and smartphones, which have larger screens and can play music and video clips, has also made multimedia messaging service (known as MMS) possible.
We will set you up, cost free an unlimited messaging service so you can contact your existing and future customers FOR FREE !
Outperforms radio, TV, direct mail, newspapers, website visitors
Give us a ring or pop your details into the form ( Top Right) and join the revolution.